Chemical peeling is intended to eliminate the rough top skin layer and help gain a healthier, smoother, radiant soft skin, that has no spots. "Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs)" that contain glycolic, lactic and fruit acids are preferred in the procedure. Natural acids derived from fruit and other foods are used as a superficial peeling agent. Medium-depth peeling is performed with TCA (trichloroacetic acid) while deep-peeling is performed with Phenol (carbolic acid).
Who can have Chemical Peeling?
- Anyone who has skin that looks dull and lifeless or skin with spots.
- A procedure performed to rejuvenate skin quality and treat spots around the face, neck and hands. We use chemical peels, enzymatic peels or laser peels for this purpose.
- This procedure can be performed in the Clinic SBB.
- Redness may be seen afterwards.
- Dr. Serdar Bora Bayraktaroğlu will discuss the details of the procedure during your consultation.