Fat injection method today has a wide field and growing popularity in aesthetic and cosmetic surgery. Filling operations with fat cells obtained from a person’s own body are used in many parts of the body to both rejuvenate and beautify.
HOW IS FAT INJECTION PROCESS PERFORMED?
Fat to be injected is usually taken from a part of the body by liposuction. Fat cells undergoing a special process are then injected into the areas to be corrected. Since the filling material is your own texture, there is no reaction or rejection. The process can be repeated several times to achieve the desired result.
IN WHICH AREAS IS THE FAT INJECTION METHOD USED?
The most common area of use is the face area, where the traces of past years are reflected more quickly. Other areas where fat injection method is often used are breast, butt, hands and legs.
WHO CAN GET FAT INJECTIONS?
- Those who want to put small breasts in shape, remove sagging and have more alive and large breasts,
- Those who are not satisfied with the shape of their leg, those who have problems with lipoidosys, those who have thin knees and ankles,
- Excessively thin areas under the knee and small curvature of the leg contour,
- Patients with a weak or flat butt and a collapsed butt area.
As age progresses in the facial area, soft tissue loss occurs, subcutaneous tissue weakens and the skin thins. In this case, the nasal and lip lines and Marionette lines deepen. Fat injection can be performed on the temples, supraorbital, upper eyelids, under the eyes, Middle face area, tops of cheekbones, tear grooves, nose – lip lines, Marionette lines, chin tip, edges of the lower jaw bone. Fat injections in the face area provide a skin renewal and filling effect.
RENEWAL EFFECT: Stem cells contained in fat provide a renewal effect. This effect enhances collagen synthesis. As a result, the skin becomes moist, wrinkles and spots decrease, rejuvenation begins.
FILLING EFFECT: Adipose tissue is also a filling material, such as collagen fillings. Deep lines are filled with the procedure, cheekbones, lips, brow edges, eye area, jaw tip and jaw contour are improved. Facial expression becomes aesthetically evident.
IS THE RESULT OF FACE FAT INJECTIONS PERMANENT?
Fat injections applied to the face and the restorative effects they provide are highly permanent.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER FACE FAT INJECTION?
- Facial fat injections are performed in the operating room and take about 1 hour depending on the area.
- Patients usually discharged on the same day.
- Some swelling and bruising may occur during the first 2 days.
- After 3 weeks, the face returns to normal.
- The face should be protected from the sun for 3 months after the operation.
Long and smooth legs make a woman look more attractive than she is. In order to beautify the leg, fat is taken from the overweight parts by surgical methods. It is aimed to make the appearance of the entire leg from the hip to the ankle more beautiful by supporting it with a prosthesis on the legs that are very weak. Fat injection is a good method to remove leg curvature. Some patients don’t have enough fat in their bodies. In these patients, leg curvature is removed with Hyaluronic Acid filling.
IS THE RESULT OF LEG AESTHETIC SURGERY PERMANENT?
The resulting shape is permanent. But if collagen injections such as Macrolane were applied, this effect should be renewed, as it disappears within 1 year. Patients needs to take care of their shape.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER LEG AESTHETIC SURGERY?
- According to the procedure performed, the operation is between 1 and 4 hours.
- Usually on the same day, the patient returns home but stays in the hospital for 1 evening if necessary.
- Corset is used for about 3 weeks after Liposhaping applications.
- It is not recommended to stand and walk much in the first weeks.
- After the sixth week, the patient returns to her/his daily life.
The persistence of the injected fat becomes apparent within 3 – 6 months and injections can be repeated at the end of this period if necessary.