How is Salmon DNA applied?
- The salmon DNA treatment is administered in two stages. With the first stage being the Hyaluronic Acid treatment, enabling the skin to regain its moisture balance. Then, the second stage is initiated, which provides rejuvenation. At this stage serum derived from salmon milk is injected subcutaneously.
Who can have a Salmon DNA treatment?
- With no age restriction, anyone suffering from skin dullness and aged appearance problems can have this procedure.
- A procedure performed to rejuvenate skin quality and restore volume loss around the face, neck and hands. We use salmon dna and hyaluronic acid for the face, neck and hands.
- This procedure can be performed in the Clinic SBB.
- Dr. Serdar Bora Bayraktaroğlu will discuss the details of the procedure during your consultation.