Also known as non-surgical facelift it is a procedure that repairs not only superficial tissue but also penetrates to the layer of tissues. The ability to see the subcutaneous tissues during the deeper procedure allows for targeting the site for which the treatment has been planned. It is not possible to do this with other laser applications or procedures.
Ulthera is an FDA-approved device in the United States. It has no known side effects. Ulthera can be performed in combination with filling applications, Botox injections, and other medical aesthetic applications.
Who can have Ulthera?
- All people aged between 40 and 65 who have loose or sagging skin are eligible candidates for Ulthera.
- A procedure performed to rejuvanete skin quality and treat sagging around the face and neck.
- Ulthera is a FDA approved non surgical face lifting procedure that increases collogen production and soft skin.
- This procedure can be performed in the Clinic SBB.
- Dr. Serdar Bora Bayraktaroğlu will discuss the details of the procedure during your consultation.